Opening this Fall, Convene at 225 Liberty Street is the newest place to host large-scale events in Downtown NYC. The premium, full-service venue includes nearly 75,000 square feet of meeting and event space and can host up to 1000 people, making it perfect for conferences, trade shows, exhibits and large summits. Located within Brookfield Place, a flagship luxury shopping, dining and cultural experience center, Convene will become the ultimate destination to host meetings and events in NYC. With design inspiration stemming from the local history of Battery City, the modern framework will be a base layer of wooden ship construction materials and overlapping textures inspired by nature so visitors will experience a sense of comfort and warmth while working in the space.
With a variety of purpose-built rooms for small, medium and large programs, Convene is fully outfitted with built-in technology, comfortable seating and a professional hospitality team to take care of all your event needs.
Convene offers flexible terms – because long-term commercial leases are a drag.
Private Office Membership
Starting at $725 per person per month
- Designed for teams and/or companies of 10–100 people
- Flexible membership agreement
- 24/7 secure building and office suite access
- Introductory Global membership
- Shared desk access to every Convene WorkPlace location
Starting at $325 per person per month
- Designed for agile project teams, corporate travelers, and teams of one
- Month-to-month subscription to shared workspaces
- All building perks like always-fresh coffee, access to events and more
About the neighborhood
Convene at 225 Liberty Street is conveniently situated in Brookfield Place, the hub of cultural institutions and bustling professionals in Lower Manhattan’s Battery Park City. Located steps from the Oculus station, the location will be easily accessible by several subway lines, the PATH and by Ferry.
Come check out our workspace and see why everybody’s talking about Convene.
Call Us: 888.730.7307