Coworking at 30 South 17th Street
Feel an undeniable buzz as you take in the panoramic views of the city through our floor-to-ceiling windows. Our central location draws teams of all sizes, with fully-furnished work suites and thoughtfully-designed coworking spaces. And because business isn’t always predictable – membership terms are flexible.
To keep ideas flowing, members have unlimited access to fresh-brewed coffee, healthy snacks, and cool drinks. With nods to the city throughout – like a mosaic by the iconic Philly-based artist Isaiah Zagar – members love working in a familiar space that’s buzzing with excitement.
Everything you need to get to work – and then some.
Convene offers flexible terms – because long-term commercial leases are a drag.
Private Office Membership
Starting at $725 per person per month
- Designed for teams and/or companies of 10–100 people
- Flexible membership agreement
- 24/7 secure building and office suite access
- Introductory Global membership
- Shared desk access to every Convene WorkPlace location
Starting at $325 per person per month
- Designed for agile project teams, corporate travelers, and teams of one
- Month-to-month subscription to shared workspaces
- All building perks like always-fresh coffee, access to events and more
About the neighborhood
Convene at 30 South 17th Street is situated in the bustling Center City District – just one block north of the historic Rittenhouse Square. In a recent report, Philly ranked 3rd on a list of top startup cities. It’s home to companies like data tech startup Stitch and blockchain adtech company Amino.
When the day is done, it’s an easy commute to popular neighborhoods like Fairmount and Old City – and a walk to Washington Square West.
Come check out our workspace and see why everybody’s talking about Convene.
Call Us: 888.730.7307